TeLePlus GMS. is one of the country's most trusted value-added suppliers of smart phones and accessories. Through relationships cultivated for over a decade, we source new and used devices directly from carriers, manufacturers and big box retailers.
TeLePlus GMS. maintains its ************. All devices that we source undergo our stringent, best-in-class triage process during which they are both functionally tested and cosmetically graded. As veterans of the industry, we are well aware of the challenges that come along with inconsistent and incomplete triage, and we therefore strive to differentiate ourselves through transparency and consistency.
Along with our parent company, TeLePlus GSM Co LTD, TeLePlus GMS US LLC, TeLePlus GMS BVBA, TeLePlus GSM Retail BV, Best Sales Mobiles Phones BV, we strive to redefine this industry by using best in class technology to simplify the process of buying and selling devices.
- We source new and used devices directly from carrier trade-in programs, big box retailers, and manufacturers
- Buying in bulk directly from the source ensures a consistent supply of devices at competitive prices
- The mix of inventory we purchase reflects not only recent consumer trade-in trends, but the market demand expressed by our diverse client base
Triage and Grading
- All received devices are serialized and all personal data is destroyed according to ** standards
- All devices are tested for functionality using our 45 point checklist to ensure consistency
- Minor repairs are carried out to extract the maximum value from each device
- Following testing, all devices are cleaned, visually inspected, and graded based on our stringent cosmetic grading criteria
- 10% of devices are randomly selected for QC to ensure strict quality standards
Resale / Recycle
- After triage and grading, devices are prepared for resale
- Devices are kitted and shipped based on customer requirements
- Devices that are deemed unfit for resale are recycled responsibly and in compliance with ** standards for data destruction and environmental stewardship